Love At First Site

इश्क से मेरी मुलाकात अभिताक हुई नही
शायद उस एक नज़र का इंतजार था मेरी इस नज़र को

I am the one who always believed that love at first sight will be not an option for me
Because one moment can’t make you fall in love with anyone

 But that day I realized that love at first site it’s not a myth.

I just dive in her sparkling brown eyes and fall in love the way she smiled. Whenever I was nearer to her, I always felt some bonding in such way that she makes me attract towards her soul. I have more 4 days to sit in love circle with her soul.

I just lost my self in the deepest and widest ocean of her eyes last night.

When one stranger comes in front of your eyes with wearing a red colour in such a way that she is making red colour more beautiful by wearing it & at that day I found that there is something in this world which is more beautiful then TAJ MAHAL.

It is heard When you want to hug someone but then you have to remind your mind that she is still stranger for you
I am Sitting in one corner and staring at her. Want to talk

But I don’t even know her name.

I was madly thinking about her and suddenly she came in front of me in such a way that we were such closer that we can feel the heartbeats and breathing of each other our lips just next to kiss each other and suddenly I turned out and walk away but when she turns back she was still standing there and I walked up to her and hugged saying slowly in her ears how beautiful she was looking in that red dress.

Next day is special for me but all the day I was thinking about one girl whom I hugged and Don’t even know her name.

After 3 months I found her on Instagram and been closer to each other after 6 months but the long distance can’t make us to meet and greet each other every day but we are in a very strong bond of friendship by her side but for me she is the one with whom I want to spend my whole life.
And I want to say her

दूरियां है हम दोनो के दरमिया कई मिलो की
में फकीर मिर्जा गालिब सा तू मीठी ज़बा उर्दू सी

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

किती बोलतो आपण दोघे

वाटे वर उभा राहून